Thursday, August 16, 2012

Welcome to Mr. Lowe's Class!

Welcome to the 2012-2013 school year!

I'm excited to have all of my new students in my class and ready to learn! This website will be the best place to go for updated calendars and things that we're covering in class.

I will be sending home a parent letter and syllabus tomorrow, so be sure to ask your student for it. There is a parent survey attached, where I simply ask your opinion on matters pertaining to your child's education, so please return that with your student on Monday with all the information filled out so that I can better get to know you, as well as your student!

This year is going to be great, so keep posted and I look forward to meeting all the parents!

Thanks for your support and your time!

Mr. Lowe

No comments:

Post a Comment